EVE audio TS107
- Frequency range (-3 dB): 36 - 300 Hz
- Woofer: 165 mm / 6.5"
- Max. SPL @ 1m: 102 dB
- Max. Output power (interm.): 100 W
- Passive radiator instead of bass reflex port
- No disturbing flow noise by air turbulence
- Controls for volume (Satellite & Sub): -inf, - +6 dB
- Encoder knobs with LED ring screen
- Volume and filter adjustment
- Input Level switch: +7 dBu / +22 dBu
- Phase Reversal: 0/180
- Switchable satellite filters: flat / 80Hz
- Variable subwoofer filter: 60 Hz -140 Hz + LFE
- Inputs (L-R and LFE). 3 x XLR balanced (10 ohms)
- Outputs (L-R and LFE / Sub):. 3 x XLR balanced (10 ohms)
- Power consumption: Standby <1 W
- Maximum: 120 VA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 230 x 355 x 300 mm
- Weight: 8.2 kg
- Includes infrared remote control
|Frequency range||36 Hz – 300 Hz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||27|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||July 2014|
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 345493 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!