ESP E-II Parkway Drive Jeff Ling
- Body: Alder
- 3-Piece neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck profile: Extra Thin U
- 24 XJ Frets
- Scale: 648 mm (25.5")
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Pickups: EMG 60 Brushed Black Chrome (neck) and EMG 81 Brushed Black Chrome (bridge) humbuckers
- 3-Way switch
- 1 Volume control
- Machine heads: Gotoh locking
- Strings: Elixir Nano Web Light .010 - .046
- Hardware: Black
- Colour: Matte Black
- Includes an ESP hardshell case
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468644 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!