Eich Amplification T1000
Transistor Bass Head
- Power: 2x 500W into 2Ω, 1000W bridged into 4Ω (Speaker Twist)
- Class D amplifier
- Active 4-band EQ
- "Taste" controller
- Tuner output
- Mute switch
- Transformer balanced DI (pre- & post switchable) with ground lift
- Adjustable serial effects
- Line out
- Adjustable line in
- 3.5 mm AUX in
- 3.5 mm headphone socket
- Adjustable compressor with "Attack Time" switch
- "Bass Boost" and "Hi Boost" switch
- "Mute" & "Compressor" -foot switch port
- CH-B with 200 Hz "Lo Pass" filter and +12 dB "Sub-Boost"
- Digital, super quiet fan control with "DAS" (Direct Airflow System) for better cooling
- "Magnet Fixpins" for locking on oak cabinets
- 115/230 V/AC switchable
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 27 x 8 x 25 cm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- 19" rack ears included
- Made in Germany
- Matching Softbag (SB2) available (not included)
|External effect loops||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 386906 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!