Dunlop JH F1
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
Once frowned upon - back in the day, only real tube sounds were permitted - but today totally in again: the classical distortion pedal. This doesn't refer to tube-like sounding overdrives or distortion pedals, but really the classic fuzz boxes of the late 60s.
One of the first, and certainly the best known fuzz effect, is the Fuzz Face, which Jimi Hendrix used to drain every last drop of power from his Marshalls on full blast. But also contemporary guitar heroes like Eric Johnson used it to give their sounds a special note.
Since then there have been several clones: the Dunlop JH F1 is a detailed reproduction of the Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Faces and reproduces the old sound 1:1.
- Detailed reproduction of the "Dallas Arbiter FuzzFace"
- With BC-108 silicon transistor
- Original housing, switches and buttons
- Only battery operation possible
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
- Dunlop Distortion Pedals at a glance
- display Distortion Pedals in price range 180 € - 220 €
- go to product group Distortion Pedals
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Dunlop
- Dunlop Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page