Audio Divider ModuleModule A-115 is a four-stage frequency divider. The frequency of a signal at the input is halved (half frequency = 1st suboctave), quartered (1/4 frequency = 2nd suboctave), etc. In this way, the DIVIDER generates four sub-octaves (F / 2 to F / 16).
At the output, the A-115 provides the sum mix of original and sub-octaves. You can adjust the amount (i.e., the amplitude) of the original signal and each sub-octave individually with an attenuator. The sub-octaves generated by the A-115 are symmetric square-wave signals. A sum mix of the four square-wave signals and the original signal is available at the output.
- Width: 8HP / 40.3 mm
- Depth: 40 mm (measured from the rear of the front plate)
- Power requirements: 20 mA (12V) / -10 mA (-12V)
|Width||8 TE / HP|
- Doepfer Multiple, Divider Modules at a glance
- display Multiple, Divider Modules in price range 60 € - 80 €
- go to product group Multiple, Divider Modules
- go to product group Modular Synthesizers
- go to product group Synthesizers
- go to product group Keys
- show manufacturer details for Doepfer
- Doepfer Keys at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page