5V Low-cost adapter
- Plug adapter for +5 V / 100 mA
- Can be used in place of a 5 V power supply
- For Doepfer modules requiring +5 V: e.g. the A-113,190 or 191
- Can be plugged into a free socket on the bus board
- The current is taken from the 12 V supply
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 57% bought this exact product |
|15,30 € Add to Basket|
| ||13% bought Behringer Eurorack Ears NEUTRON 80HP||15,60 €|
| ||5% bought Befaco TRS-MIDI Cable B||10,50 €|
| ||5% bought Befaco TRS-MIDI Cable A||10,50 €|
| ||4% bought Doepfer DIY with Tempco||122 €|
|Our most popular Miscellaneous Synthesizer Accessories|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 166503 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!