De Haske Starke Töne Tuba
De Haske Strong Tones Tuba
- Strong tones
- Tuba: Selected works for the Junior and D1 range
- For tuba with piano accompaniment
- Piano accompaniment light to medium heavy
- A selection of the most popular titles from the literature lists for the Bronze (D1) or
- Junior: #4, #1, Branle the Sabot.
- Lilting Tuba
- Michael, Row the Boot Ashore
- No.16, No.26, Footsteps
- Sunny Day
- Country Dance
- Grouse Dance
- Includes CD with play-along recordings in two tempos
- Created in cooperation with the Bläserjugend des Bundes Deutscher Blasmusikverbände (BDB) (Wind Youth of the Federation of German Wind Music Associations)
- Publishing number DHP 1115162-400
- ISMN 9790035203316
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 271079 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!