DBX DriveRack 260 Bundle
Bundle offer comprising
DBX Driverack 260
- Digital Speaker Management SystemWith the Drive Rack 260, dbx introduces a new loudspeaker management system for live and installation applications. It combines all the important functions necessary for an optimal loudspeaker management in PA applications
- Auto-EQ for automatic speaker / room tuning
- Separate microphone input with phantom power for measuring microphone and pink noise generator for room measurement
- Real Time Analyser
- Up to 2.7 sec configurable delay
- Stereo graphic or parametric input equalizer, 4 band parametric output EQ, classic dbx compression, crossover, feedback eliminator, peak stop limiter and 120A subharmonic synthesizer for signal processing
- Phase and polarity at the output adjustable and Auto Gain Control
- 24-Bit DA and 24-bit Type IV AD converters provide 110 dB of dynamic response
- Graphical user interface or GUI for fast and safe editing of the parameters
- 2 XLR inputs and 6 XLR outputs
- Format: 19", 1U
the t.bone MM-1
- Measurement microphone
The MM-1 is an omnidirectional measurement microphone with a 1/4" wide, polarised condenser capsule.
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 18 kHz
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Max. SPL: 132 dB
- SNR:> 70 dB
- Phantom power: +9 V to +52 V
- Incl. bracket
pro snake TPM 10
- Professional microphone cable
- Length: 10 m
- Black Yongsheng XLR plug (made by Neutrik)
- XLR male --> XLR female
- Incl. hook and loop fastener
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 195274 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!