Sequential OB-6 Module
6-Voice Analog Desktop Synthesizer
- Analog signal path
- Two discreet VCOs sub-oscillators per voice with continuously variable waveforms
- Classic SEM inspired variable filter (low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and notch) per voice
- 500 Factory and 500 user presets in 10 banks
- Digital dual effects section with 24-bit / 48 kHz resolution including reverb, delay, chorus and Tom Oberheim's Phase Shifter and Ring Modulator
- Multimode arpeggiator and polyphonic step sequencer with up to 64 steps (up to 6 marks per step)
- Cross modulation
- LED display
- Pitch and modulation wheel
- Cascading function for connecting a second OB-6 module for 12-voice polyphony
- 2 Line outputs via 6.3 mm jack
- Stereo headphone output via 6.3 mm jack
- MIDI In / Out / Thru
- 2 Pedal inputs
- 2 Footswitch inputs
- Integrated power supply
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 520 x 198 x 112 mm
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Suitable case: Art.506034 (not included)
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, 1x Thru|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 393673 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!