Nadir Tenor Sax New Crescent Handm.
Nadir Handmade "New Crescent" mouthpiece for tenor sax, tip opening .106 inches, incl. GF ligature and cap, gold plated. Crescent model was designed with the "Coltrane" sound in mind. The sound of this mouthpiece is reminiscent of the John Coltrane album "Crescent" circa 1963. It features a slightly smaller tip opening (6*) than other models. It had a large bore and a slight baffle. End of 80ies Dave designed for PMS a Crescent model with a little larger bore for the dark Bebop sound. This New Crescent model should be used by those players who prefer the darkest sound.
|Facing Length||22,00 mm|
- Nadir Tenor Saxophone Mouthpieces (Metal) at a glance
- display Tenor Saxophone Mouthpieces (Metal) in price range 750 € - 1250 €
- go to product group Tenor Saxophone Mouthpieces (Metal)
- go to product group Mouthpieces for Woodwind Instruments
- go to product group Wind Instruments
- show manufacturer details for Nadir
- Nadir Wind Instruments at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page