Crazy Tube Circuits Killer V Pre Amp/Vibrato
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar and Bass
- Pre-amp / vibrato
- Inspired by California amps of the 50s and 60s with real pitch-shifting vibrato circuitry
- The Killer V copies the behaviour, the sound and the feel of the preamp, the phase inverter, the power amplifier and the compression / sag of the tube rectification
- It manages to emulate not only the overdriven sounds, but also the lower gain / clean sounds of these amps, as well as the LFO and the two phase shift modulation levels, in order to produce a pitch modulation effect that is sound-like that of the originals
- As in most original designs, there is also the option of placing the dry (unmodulated) signal parallel to the wet (modulated) signal and thus creating swirling phaser / vibe sounds
- Controls: Volume, Master, Depth, Bass, Treble and Speed
- Switches: B / N / M (Bright / Normal / Mellow), Wet / Dry Wet
- LED: Effect On, Vibrato On
- Foot switch: effect bypass, vibrato bypass
- Input and output: 6.3 mm jack
- Mains adapter connection: Coaxial connection 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside
- Current consumption: 45 mA
- Power supply with a 9 V DC power adapter (not included)
- Suitable optional power supply: Art.409939
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 72 x 114 x 50 mm
Note: Battery operation is not supported
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 481965 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!