Cordoba Mini II FMH
- Flamed mahogany top (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Flamed mahogany back and sides (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Mahogany neck (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Composite fretboard
- Scale: 580 mm (22 7/8")
- 19 Frets
- Nut width 48 mm (1 7/8")
- Nut and saddle are made from bone
- Composite bridge
- Cordoba machine heads: nickel with black buttons
- Nylon strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Body width: 286 mm (8 3/4")
- Body length: 397 mm (15 5/8)
- Total length: 873 mm (34 3/8)
- Body depth: 75 - 85 mm
- Colour: Natural silk matte
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||48,00 mm|
|Case or Gigbag||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 442785 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!