187 results. Displaying items 76–100.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Line Insulator Eliminates hum and buzzes by ground loops in the frequency range 20 - 18.000 Hz, XLR input and output, Switchable GND / lift, Compact and sturdy metal housing, Measurements: 10 x 4 cm
- Eliminates hum and buzzes by ground loops in the frequency range 20 - 18.000 Hz
- XLR input and output
- Switchable GND / lift
Active 4-channel Di-Box Level shifter, Gain switch +20 dB for pre-amplification of low-level signals, Switchable phase, Switchable high-cut filter (8 kHz) for guitars, Ground lift switch, 4 x XLR and jack inputs, 4 x Jack link outputs, 4 x...
- Level shifter
- Gain switch +20 dB for pre-amplification of low-level signals
- Switchable phase
Passive 2-Channel DI-Box Specially for laptops, Reduces humming noises, Integrated 3.5 mm stereo jack cable (1.5 m), 2x 6.3 mm Balanced jack out, Mono summed XLR out, Switchable 15 dB pad, Switchable ground lift, Robust metal housing, Colour: Grey
- Specially for laptops
- Reduces humming noises
- Integrated 3.5 mm stereo jack cable (1.5 m)
8-Channel Isolating Transformer Completely passiv design, 8 Transformers to separate input and output signal grounds, Noises caused by ground loops are suppressed by separation of the two signal paths, In and outputs with XLR, 6.3 mm jack and RCA...
- Completely passiv design
- 8 Transformers to separate input and output signal grounds
- Noises caused by ground loops are suppressed by separation of the two signal paths
Passive Stereo Direct Box with USB High resolution 24bit / 96kHz interface, 2x balanced, low-impedance XLR outputs with ground lift, Output level control with mono switch, Headphone output for easy listening, Noiseless operation, Plug-and-play operation, no driver required ...
- High resolution 24bit / 96kHz interface
- 2x balanced, low-impedance XLR outputs with ground lift
- Output level control with mono switch
Line Level Converter Converts 2x unbalanced RCA in 1x balanced XLR male, Suitable for line devices, such as laptops, CD players etc. to microphone input of mixers/stageboxes
- Converts 2x unbalanced RCA in 1x balanced XLR male
- Suitable for line devices, such as laptops, CD players etc. to microphone input of mixers/stageboxes
Professional Active / Passive DI Box Especially for PC sound cards and AV devices, Input: RCA L / R, RCA Thru connections, 2x 6.3 mm jack 3.5 mm stereo jack input with -10 dB, XLR L / R outputs,...
- Especially for PC sound cards and AV devices
- Input: RCA L / R
- RCA Thru connections
Active Guitar DI Box With a speaker emulation developed by Juergen Rath 4x 12", Jack input, Direct link out, XLR out, Galvanic isolation, -20/ 40dB PAD (up to 3000 W), Operatable via battery (9V) or phantom power (15 -...
- With a speaker emulation developed by Juergen Rath 4x 12"
- Jack input
- Direct link out
Passive Mono DI Box Palmer ADIG-LB is the consistent further development of our legendary speaker simulator PDI03, which has proven itself worldwide in the recording studios and by well-known artists such as Keith Richards / Rolling Stones, Alex Lifeson...
- Loadbox: jack input for loudspeaker signal with parallel jack for looping the signal, if a loudspeaker box is to be connected (as monitor in stage operation).
- Input impedance of the load box: 8 Ohm, max. Input power 120 W RMS
- Display of input power: 6-pin LED chain
Audio Cable Length: 1.5 m, Stereo mini jack to 2x XLR male (stereo), With transformer to eliminate noise, Colour: Black
- Length: 1.5 m
- Stereo mini jack to 2x XLR male (stereo)
- With transformer to eliminate noise
Active Stereo DI Box (Battery) Input: Jack, KLI link pad +20 dB, 0 db or -30 dB switchable, 2 XLR outputs, Stereo or mono switchable, Ground lift, Galvanic isolation, Sturdy metal housing with corner protectors, 10 - 40,000Hz, Operates...
- Input: Jack
- KLI link pad +20 dB
- 0 db or -30 dB switchable
Passive 2 Channel DI box For balancing and adjusting unbalanced instruments and devices, High-quality high-end transformers, High bandwidth and maximum insulation, Very good output balanced, High level stability, Antimagnetic shielding, Robust aluminum housing, Transmission ratio: 10: 1, Inputs: 6.3...
- For balancing and adjusting unbalanced instruments and devices
- High-quality high-end transformers
- High bandwidth and maximum insulation
USB DI Box and Signal Generator Optimised combination of an audio interface, stereo DI box and signal generator, Suitable for live use and the events industry, Robust construction, Class-compliant USB audio interface with 16 bit/48 kHz (without driver installation),...
- Optimised combination of an audio interface, stereo DI box and signal generator
- Suitable for live use and the events industry
- Robust construction
DI box Stereo Line Driver, Controllable input gain, Switchable low cut, Switchable ground lift, Stable metal housing, Inputs: 3.5 mm stereo input, 2x 6.3 mm jack inputs, 2x RCA inputs, Outputs: 2x XLR out, Extremely low noise, Incl. power...
- Stereo Line Driver
- Controllable input gain
- Switchable low cut
Passive Stereo DI Box Midas transformer, 2x 6.3 mm jack inputs, 2x -15 dB pad switch, Ground lift, Neutrik XLR outputs, Sturdy, compact aluminium housing with protective, hard rubber corners, Frequency range (±1 dB): 20 Hz - 30 kHz,...
- Midas transformer
- 2x 6.3 mm jack inputs
- 2x -15 dB pad switch
Passive 4-channel DI box Transformer balanced XLR outputs, Input impedance: 68 kOhm, Output impedance: 600 Ohm, Ratio: 10: 1, Max. output: +6 dB, Ground/Lift switch, Format: 19"/1U, 5 Year warranty
- Transformer balanced XLR outputs
- Input impedance: 68 kOhm
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm
Active DI box Line isolation box or pickup amplifier, Unbalanced and balanced signal routing, Balanced outputs with 2 x XLR jack (front and rear), 20 dB pad for microphone inputs, 3 Stage switchable line inputs up to 18 dB,...
- Line isolation box or pickup amplifier
- Unbalanced and balanced signal routing
- Balanced outputs with 2 x XLR jack (front and rear)
Miniature Transformer Symmetry AdapterCost-effective solution for unbalanced / balanced line conversion and passive DI applications that do not require grounding and amplifier switching. (The adapter is not a DI box!) Typical applications: • From the output of a...
- With transformer
- Female XLR to Cinch phono jack 1: 1 - 200R / 200R
- Red coded
Line Isolation Box 2-Channel isolation transformer, Diecast aluminium housing, RCA inputs and outputs, Ideal for suppressing hum loops in hi-fi racks or eliminating light machine noises in the car hi-fi range, 5 Year warranty
- 2-Channel isolation transformer
- Diecast aluminium housing
- RCA inputs and outputs
Miniature Transformer Balancing Adapters 3-Pin XLR female - jack, Ground lifted, Impedance ratio: 200 : 200, Input / output impedance in Ohms: 200 / 2k (600 / 10k), Max input level (@ 50 Hz, 1% THD): -3 dBu,...
- 3-Pin XLR female - jack
- Ground lifted
- Impedance ratio: 200 : 200
DI Box for Guitar and Bass Amplifiers Connected between amp and speaker with the jack cable, Switchable Gnd-Lift, Switchable polarity 180°, Switchable bass extension for more low end when operating with electric bass, Integrated speaker emulation of a 4x...
- Connected between amp and speaker with the jack cable
- Switchable Gnd-Lift
- Switchable polarity 180°
Active 2-Channel DI-Box Switchable pad: 0/-30 dB, 2 Jack inputs, 2 Jack link outputs, 2 Balanced XLR outputs, Balanced XLR mix output, Switchable ground lift per channel, Input impedance: 1 MOhm, Output impedance: 200 Ohm, Max. input level: +45...
- Switchable pad: 0/-30 dB
- 2 Jack inputs
- 2 Jack link outputs
Hum Eliminator DATI (dual audio transformer / isolater), Frequency range: 10 - 50,000 Hz, Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.01%, 2 Channels, Inputs: XLR balanced, jack balanced, RCA, Outputs: XLR balanced, jack balanced, RCA
- DATI (dual audio transformer / isolater)
- Frequency range: 10 - 50,000 Hz
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.01%
Guitar DI-Box A special DI box for guitar players. For pre-amplifiers (line signal) or amplifiers. PDI09 enables direct recording of guitar signals into the mixer without a microphone. Integrated filter circuits simulate the authentic "speaker" sound. Tone can be...
- Incl. speaker simulation
- Input: Jack with parallel connector for looping
- Output: XLR / Transformer balanced
Single-channel, Passive DI Box With integrated stereo to mono mixdown, 6.3 mm jack for instruments, Jack thru, 3.5 mm jack and RCA connectors for -10dB consumer hardware, XLR Input, Balanced XLR out
- With integrated stereo to mono mixdown
- 6.3 mm jack for instruments
- Jack thru
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!