Berklee Press Jazz Vocal Improvisation
- Improvise like an instrumentalist
- Understand and apply jazz theory
- Each lesson includes a musical concept of harmony, melody and rhythm, complementary skills such as conducting and analysing, and is supported by hands-on exercises
- The accompanying audio tracks show techniques and help you to practice improvising with piano accompaniment
- With audio access for download for playbacks
- ISBN: 978-0-87639-185-3
- 121 Pages
- In English language
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 415359 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!