Berg Larsen Tenor Sax Bronze 105
Metal Mouthpiece for Tenor Saxophone
- Material: Bronze
- Tip opening: 105
- Chamber size: Nr 2
- Facing length SMS (European)
- Including ligature and cap
- Manufactured with the newest casting technique
- Bronze is widely used because of its good resonance behaviour
- The bite top is made of marbled rubber
- The high-gloss polished mouthpiece does not tarnish and is very durable
|Facing Length||30,00 mm|
|Tip Opening||2,67 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 191870 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!