Bach ML19043 Bb- Trumpet lacquered
- ML bore Ø: 11.66 mm (.459")
- Bell Ø: 122.2 mm (4 13/16")
- 43 bell shape with lateral solder seam
- One-piece hand-hammered brass bell with steel wire in the rim
- #25 leadpipe made of brass
- Two-piece valve sleeves made of nickel silver / brass
- Vintage finger hook
- Thumb saddle on the first valve slide
- Ring on the third valve slide
- Wider support pad
- Monel valves
- Clear lacquer finish
- Includes second set of valve guides (brass and plastic), Bach 3C mouthpiece and rectangular wooden case
|Bore Size||Medium Large|
|One Piece Design||Yes|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 432587 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!