Test, Measurement and Recording Microphone
- Pre-polarised 6mm condenser capsule
- Transmission: 20 Hz - 25 kHz (+/- 2 dB)
- Max. SPL 140 dB
- For 18-52 V phantom power
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Dynamic range: 112 dB
- Suitable for real time analyser, measurements, tests, room analysis software programs, ambient/room recording
- Housing made of precision machined nickel-plated brass housing
- Gold-plated XLR plug connector
- Length approx. 150 mm
- Incl. microphone clamp and carrying bag P-1
- Optional screw-on windshield TM-1-WS
|sales rank in this product group||10|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||June 2010|
Find Measurement Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 250166 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!