Audix ADX 10 FLP
Condenser instrument microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency range: 50 - 18,000 Hz
- With on/off- and low-cut switch
- With 8" / 2.43 m cable for a mini XLR 3-Pin TA3F and battery phantom-powered adapter beltpack APS-911 with XLR-male output
- 1x Mignon/AA battery or 9 - 52 V phantom power
- For use with standard XLR micro cables, or alternatively without APS-911: For example, with the Audix wireless system (required phantom power: 1x Mignon battery/AA or 9-52 V)
- Incl. Clip for transverse flutes with structure-borne sound insulation and foam wind shield
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 213884 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!