Audio Workshop Vocal Recording Tutorial DVD
- Shows all the relevant themes of vocal recording and editing
- Everything about the technical basics and signal flow via microphone technology, room acoustics, microphone positioning up to recording, editing and mixing
- Over 8 hours of tutorials divided into 25 chapters
- Comprehensive microphone and preamplifier comparison with all audio files on the DVD
- Vocal recording
- Editing aids: VocAlign, Melodyne, FlexTime
- Numerous tips
- Suitable for working with all commercially available audio sequencers
- Lecturers: Florian Gypser (Dipl. Audio Engineer) & Joanna Gypser (professional singer)
- Requirements: PC / MAC with dual-layer DVD drive and Quicktime or compatible player (for example: VLC) or iPad
- Running time 8 hours 9 minutes
- Quality: HD (1280 x 720 px)
- Language: German
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 320822 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!