Condenser Clip Microphone with Woodwind Holder
- Modular design for high flexibility with various available brackets and capsules
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Switchable low-cut filter at 80 Hz
- 200 Ohms
- Max. SPL: 159 dB
- -49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 PA
- 11 - 52 V phantom power necessary
- Cable length: 4 m
- Removable XLR phantom adapter (HRS4M)
- Dimensions of the capsule: 37.8 x 12.2 mm
- Weight of the microphone: 14.5 g
- ATM350 microphone
- Gooseneck AT8490L
- AT8490 woodwind holder
- AT8543 power adapter
- Hard case
- AT8491W Velcro holder
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 413574 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!