Artist Ahead Musikverlag Der Gitarrenratgeber
Guitar Advice Book
- The best tips & tricks around the care & set-up of a guitar
- By Mark Schneider
- Things worth knowing about acoustic guitar, electric guitar and bass
- With clear explanations and many pictures for how to achieve long-lasting stable guitar tuning with optimal playing comfort and improved sound
- More fun playing with valuable tips & tricks for beginners, advanced and experienced musicians
Excerpt from the subjects covered:
- How do I put strings on right?
- How do I care for my guitar and how do I keep it?
- How do I set them individually?
- What repairs can I do myself?
- Language: German
|Subject||Guitars and Basses|
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||76 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 327182 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!