Aquarian 10" Super 2 Clear
10" Tom Tom Drum Head
With the new, two-ply Super2 skins, the American manufacturer AQUARIAN is extending its range to include an innovative series.
With these skins, the problems brought about by two-ply skins of the past is no longer an issue: most products on the market either had plenty of attack with little or no depth, or a lot of depth with little to no attack.
Super2 skins are characterised by their ample attack, balanced mids and sufficient "bottom end" - perfect for drummers who strive for more sound and power!
The skins are available in sizes from 6" to 18" in the following designs: Clear, clear with Studio-X ring, Texture Coated (white, rough) and clear with Power Dot.
Of course, in this new line, the proven and innovative features such as the Safe-T-Loc hoop, the Sound Curve collar design and the Extra Warm film developed by Aquarian are also implemented - features that lead to high stability, durability and fast, easy tuning!
- Double-ply tom tom drum head
- CLEAR: Snappy stick articulation
- Very warm, deep and full tone
- Excellent attack trebles
- Sound distribution and depth of sound like no drum head before.
- The patented Safe-T-Loc keeps the skin safe in the hoop.
- Responsive Tuning: Every movement on the tuning key is noticeable - fast and easy tuning of the drum
|Type Of Head||Double Ply|