Allen & Heath DX012
Audio Expander with 12 XLR Outputs and AES Functionality
- Compatible with SQ and dLive systems (from firmware 1.9)
- 12 XLR outputs: CH 1-4 Analog output
- CH 5-8 Analog output or AES digital output (switchable)
- CH 9-12 Analog output or AES digital output (switchable)
- AES outputs globally switchable between: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Cascade mode enables series connection of 2 DX16 / DX12
- Expanders for additional I/Os
- Redundant DX connection to compatible hardware
- Several DX012 can be added to one system
- Up to 16 DX012 units can be added to an SQ system
- Up to 46 DX012 units can be added to a dLive S Class system
- Up to 22 DX012 units can be added to a dLive C Class system
- In a rack (1HE)
- Plug and Play - no IP addressing required
- Compatible with CAT5e cables (or higher) up to 100m in length
- EtherCon ports
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 467620 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!