Adamas 1818 Historic Reissue
String set for western guitar
- Thicknesses: .012 .015 .023w .032w .044w .053w
- Reissue in the 1980s original specifications
- Solid brass ball-end
- With E6 and A5, core and coil with identical diameter
- Composite gauging: A5, G3, and H2 string thinner than the gradations of other manufacturers
- High-end premium phosphor bronze
- Special alloy with higher copper content
- Warm, rich, earthy tone
- New environmentally friendly packaging - shrink-proof protected
|Strength of the strings||0,012" – 0,053"|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 104605 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!