Adamas 8080 Historic Reissue
String Set for Mandolin
- Thicknesses: 2x .011, .016, .024w, .038w
- Reissue in the 1980s original specifications
- Solid brass ball-end (ball)
- High-end premium phosphor bronze
- Special alloy with higher copper content
- Original equipment of the USA Ovation and Adamas Mandolins
- Warm, rich, earthy tone
- New environmentally friendly packaging - shrink-protected
|Strength of the strings||011 - 038|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438726 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!