Adam Hall Gaze 203 3x6m Black
Gauze fabric for curtains and covers
- Size: 3 x 6 m
- A fine mesh, wind permeable fabric made from a high-density polyethylene. Suitable used as coverings, curtains and screens in stage- and event set ups, for use at trade fairs, as well as for many other events and uses.
- Hemmed all round and eyeleted (eyelets are positioned at a distance of 50 cm from each other)
- UV- and fade resistant for up to 3 years
- Non-transparent from a distance of approx. 8.5 m
- Temperature range: -30°C up to +70°C
- Flammability rating: flame retardant in accordance to DIN 4102-B1
- Wind permeability: 27%
- Colour: black
|Size||3,00 x 6,00|
|Wind permeability [%]||27 (=Type 203)|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 337288 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!