Acon Digital DeVerberate
Dereverberation Plugin (Download)
- Dampens or intensifies reverberation in finished recordings
- Decomposes incoming mono and stereo signals in the best possible way in direct and reverb
- Improves dialogue and outdoor recordings, speech intelligibility, spatial effect but also blending errors, etc.
- Direct and reverb signal separately adjustable
- Manual control of the original reverberation time
- Filter for first reflections
- Display of the frequency spectrum for input and output signal as well as the determined reverberation
- Clearly structured user interface
- EUCON support
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: From Win7 or higher, Mac OSX 10.8 or higher, 1 GB RAM, Internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Copy protection||Serial Number|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 454140 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!