ABM 5050-U Vintage 2-Point Tremolo
Vintage 2-point tremolo
- A modern high-end vintage tremolo for 2-point mounting
- Compatible with American standard ST-style guitars
- Mounting: 2 point knife edge
- Advanced string guide
- Saddles: nickel-plated steel
- Bore (screw) hole distance (max.): 56.4 mm (2.22")
- Individual string spacing: 10.6 mm (0.42")
- Total string spacing: 53 mm (2.09")
- Steel block
- Block dimensions (H x W): 41.15 x 73 mm (1.62 x 2.87")
- Whammy bar can be plugged in and is adjustable
- Finish: chrome / nickel
- Made in Germany
- Whammy bar
- Mounting screws
- Tin-plated spring plate, incl. screws
- 5 tremolo springs
- 2 whammy bar knobs in black and cream white
- Various screws for adjusting and customising the height
- Allen key
- Protector box
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419446 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!