ABM 3020n Stone Age Stop Tail
Stone Age Stop Tail
- Made in Germany
- An outstanding replacement, replica of the 1958 original
- Highest grade version made of solid bell brass milled and bend
- Ultra quick tone response
- Ideal for tuning of single cut guitars
- Surface: Aged Nickel
- Bolt distance: 82 mm
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 102 x 17 x14 mm
- Including brass-Mounting bolts M8 and bushings
- Bolt distance 82 mm
- Width: 102 mm
- Depth 17 mm
- Height: 14 mm
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 266553 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!