ABM 3020n Stone Age Stop Tail
Stone Age Stop Tail
- Made in Germany
- An outstanding replacement, replica of the 1958 original
- Highest grade version made of solid bell brass milled and bend
- Ultra quick tone response
- Ideal for tuning of single cut guitars
- Surface: Aged Nickel
- Bolt distance: 82 mm
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 102 x 17 x14 mm
- Including brass-Mounting bolts M8 and bushings
- Bolt distance 82 mm
- Width: 102 mm
- Depth 17 mm
- Height: 14 mm
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 266553 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!