ABM 2504g Bridge
- One of the best Nashville type single cut replacements in the field
- Made in Germany
- The ideal sound tool for professional single cut tuning
- 100% Compatible with the original
- High-quality machined model
- Made from solid bell brass
- Minimal manufacturing tolerances
- Very quick response, healthy bass tone, clear highs, lively overtones and long-lasting sustain
- Much more assertive than a simple diecast bridge!
- Ideally used in combination with the ABM 3020- (even more sound and shifting overtones), or the 3020a tailpiece (open high-end guitar sound)
- Expanded adjustment of the intonation
- Surface: High-gloss 24 carat gold
- Includes steel mounting studs and brass impact sleeves
- Pin spacing: 74 mm
- String spacing: 52 mm / 10.4 mm
- Width: 85 mm
- Depth: 14 mm
- Height: 14 mm
- Radius: 12" (304.8 mm)
- Stud receiver: For 4 mm
- Studs: M5 with 4 mm heads
- Connector: M5 threads with an external diameter of 7 mm
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 266527 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!