Schoeps MK2 Hg
Its appearance distinguishes this type of microphone from the other SCHOEPS pressure transducers. The typical grille is missing, and the sound inlet has been narrowed by a gold-plated ring compared to the other types. This change leads to a frequency response raised above 6 kHz (to compensate for high frequency losses).
Similar to the MK 2S or CCM 2S, where the treble boost begins about an octave lower, this type of microphone will only be used in the near field if slight brilliance is desired, something at which the MK 2H and the CCM 2H are not as strong. But their real field of application lies at a greater distance from the sound source, for example in the area of the reverb radius when recording large orchestras.
The MK 2 is often used for acoustical measurement, an application for which it has gained a considerable reputation
- Genuine pressure transducer
- Slight increase in height compensates for distance-related high frequency losses with moderate recording distance
- Frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity 15mV / Pa
- Replacement noise level: 12 dBA
- Noise level distance: 82dBA
- Max. sound pressure level (at 0.5% THD): 130 dB
- Colour: Grey
Odotamme palautettanne ja korjaamme mahdolliset virheet pikimmiten.