Schott Flötenzirkus Vol.1
Note: This book is written in German
Come in and welcome to the "Flötenzirkus". With this new recorder school children aged 5 and older learn their first flute tones playfully easy. Over ninety songs with many texts on the topics of fairy tales, theater and circus encourage creative joyfullness with music, games and dancing. Among them are well-known children's songs from "Hänschen Klein" to "Pumuckl Song" as well as songs about the seasons and special occasions. Many funny pictures stimulate the imagination of a colouring book.
Simple exercises make the notation familiar. Within the range of C' to D'' signed notes as well as over-blowing were deliberately omitted. The introduction of the notes follows a didactic perspective. The learning progress is indicated with reward points and "The Big Circus" picture riddles.
The fold-out fingering table facilitates memorization with fingering pictures. The school is suitable for both the Baroque and the German fingering system.
- For children aged five years and above
- Rainer Butz and Hans Magolt
- For German and Baroque fingering
- ISBN 978-3-7957-5612-3
Note: Without CD
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
- Schott Lærebøger til blokfløjte vises her
- til produktgruppe Lærebøger til blokfløjte
- til produktgruppe Lærebøger for blæseinstrumenter
- til produktgruppe Lærebøger
- til produktgruppe Noder, bøger og DVD'er
- Her er informationer til producenten Schott
- Schott Noder, bøger og DVD'er vises detaljeret
- Printversion af denne side