Seymour Duncan SSL-2 with white cap
Pickups for Electric GuitarThe Seymour Duncan SSL-2 delivers vintage sound without the usual problems with unbalanced volume of the different strings. When the typical staggering of the individual polepieces was developed, the G string was generally wound and correspondingly quieter. With modern sets of strings, however, this results in an overemphasis of the thick blank G-string - not that tragic, but audible and disturbing under certain circumstances.
Otherwise - as said before: Vintage strat sound; what more do you want?
- Single coil
- Alnico V magnets
- Suitable for neck, center or bridge position
- DC Resistance: 6.60 kΩ
- Resonance frequency: 9.00 kHz
- 2-Core, waxed and sheathed cable
- Black coil body with white cap
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Stacked - hum free||No|
- Seymour Duncan Single Coil Pickups at a glance
- display Single Coil Pickups in price range 60 € - 80 €
- go to product group Single Coil Pickups
- go to product group Electric Guitar Pickups
- go to product group Pickups
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Seymour Duncan
- Seymour Duncan Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Compare similar items
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany