Seymour Duncan SSL-4 RW/RP
Single Coil Pickup
The Quarter Pounder (the name actually comes from the 1/4" flat pole pieces), comes with proper Extraportion Power. Approximately double the output power of a conventional ST style pickup, this ensures that you can bring any amp into fleshy distortion without the addition of further equipment, and enjoy a fat, yet clear sound. Thanks to the reverse wound / reverse polarity, those troublesome background noises fall away when used in combination with a normal wound pickup. The SSSL-4 comes without a pickup cover.
- For ST style guitars
- Reverse wound / reverse polarity without cover
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Stacked - hum free||No|
- Seymour Duncan Single Coil Pickups at a glance
- display Single Coil Pickups in price range 80 € - 100 €
- go to product group Single Coil Pickups
- go to product group Electric Guitar Pickups
- go to product group Pickups
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Seymour Duncan
- Seymour Duncan Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page