pro snake Phono Line
Twin Audio Cable
- Very high-quality twin cable for Hi-Fi applications with high requirements
- Ideal for connecting turntables thanks to the grounding wire and perfect shielding (copper braiding + AL/PT foil / 100% coverage), which prevent any interference in the HF and LF ranges
- Structure: LI2Y(ST) CY 2x 0.35 mm² + 1x 0.35 mm²
- Jacket / diameter PVC 12,0 x 6 mm
- Inner conductor 3x 0.35 mm² (AWG 22); copper strand per wire 11x 0.20 mm
- Conductor insulation SkinPE 3.0 mm
- Copper-braid shielding + AL/PT-foil with 100% covering
- Temperature range -20°C to +70°C
- Fire load per meter - 0.26 kWh
- Weight at 1 meter 85g
- Capacity core / shield at 1 meter - 75 pF
- Conductor resistance at 1 km 53 Ohm
- Insulation resistance at 1 km >1 GigaOhm
- Price per running meter
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 188559 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!