Neumann TLM 107
Switchable Large Diaphragm Microphone
- With 5 polar patterns: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, Figure 8 characteristic
- Bass reduction: 40 Hz or 100 Hz switchable
- Level reduction: -6 dB or -12 dB switchable
- Navigation switch with LED display for directional characteristic
- Low-cut and pre-attenuation
- Max sound pressure level: 141 dB (153 dB at -12 dB pad)
- Replacement noise level
- A-rated: 10 dB-A
- Diameter: 64 mm
- Length: 145 mm
- Weight: 445 g
- Colour: Nickel matte
- Incl. SG2 swivel joint and wooden case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 326256 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!