Neumann KMS 105
Condenser Soloists MicrophoneThe KMS 105 has been developed for the optimal transmission of the human voice, making it the first choice for demanding live applications. With its low inherent noise, discoloration-free and crosstalk behavior of the cardioid/ super-cardioid the KMS-105 is ideal for a solo singer on stage! Pop, wind and handling noises are largely avoided through innovative filters. With its high acoustic resolution and linear frequency response, the KMS 105 provides the musician with optimal control of his voice and his language on stage at any time.
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: super-cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1 kHz and 1 kΩ: 4.5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1000 Ω
- Equivalent noise level: CCIR 468-3: 28 dB
- Signal to noise ratio CCIR 468-3: 66 dB
- Maximum output voltage: +12 dBu
- Dynamic range of the amplifier DIN/ IEC 651: 132 dB
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Power consumption: 3.5 mA
- Connection: XLR 3F
- Weight: approx. 300g
- Diameter: 48 mm
- Length: 180 mm
- Nickel plated body
- Colour: nickel
- Delivery incl. neoprene sleeve and microphone clamp
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 144972 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!