Moeck 4300 Rottenburgh Alto
Rottenburgh Alto Recorder
Like the violin, the classical recorder dates back to the Baroque period in cultural centres such as Paris, London, Amsterdam, Nürnberg and Brussels. Friedrich von Huene, the well-known recorder maker, examined almost all original recorders that were sent to museums. Developed from the data collected and in the style of instruments from Jean-Hyacinth-Joseph Rottenburgh, the MOECK Rottenburgh Baroque recorder in modern tuning was born.
Today, they are the most played Baroque solo recorders and have proven themselves to be particularly reliable. They are characterised by their brilliant trebles.
- Baroque style fingering
- Double holes
- Including case, cleaning rod and cloth, fingering chart
- Moeck Alto Recorders (Baroque) at a glance
- display Alto Recorders (Baroque) in price range 250 € - 350 €
- go to product group Alto Recorders (Baroque)
- go to product group Recorders
- go to product group Wind Instruments
- show manufacturer details for Moeck
- Moeck Wind Instruments at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page