MOECK 4200 Rottenburgh Sopran Ahorn
Rottenburgh SopranblockflöteLike the violin, the classical recorder dates back to the Baroque period in cultural centres such as Paris, London, Amsterdam, Nürnberg and Brussels. Friedrich von Huene, the well-known recorder maker, examined almost all original recorders that were sent to museums. Developed from the data collected and in the style of instruments from Jean-Hyacinth-Joseph Rottenburgh, the MOECK Rottenburgh Baroque recorder in modern tuning was born.
Today, they are the most played Baroque solo recorders and have proven themselves to be particularly reliable. They are characterised by their brilliant trebles.
- English fingering
- Double hole
- Incl. Box, cleaning rod and cloth and fingering chart
- Moeck Soprano Baroque Recorders at a glance
- display Soprano Baroque Recorders in price range 160 € - 200 €
- go to product group Soprano Baroque Recorders
- go to product group Recorders
- go to product group Wind Instruments
- show manufacturer details for Moeck
- Moeck Wind Instruments at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Compare similar items
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany