Moeck 4205 Rottenburgh Soprano Rosew
Rottenburgh Soprano Recorder
Just like the the violin, there is the "classical" recorder from the Baroque period. Centres were Paris, London, Amsterdam, Nuremberg and Brussels. The famous recorder maker, Friedrich von Huene, has researched in museums almost all traditional originals from this time, and from the sum of this data, the MOECK Rottenburgh baroque flute with modern tuning has been adapted from instruments of Jean-Hyacinth-Joseph Rottenburgh.
They are now the most played Baroque solo flutes and have proven to be particularly reliable. Another characteristic is its brilliant full tone.
- Baroque fingering
- Double holes
- Incl. Case, cleaning rod and -cloth, certificate, fingering chart, maintenance set
- Moeck Soprano Baroque Recorders at a glance
- display Soprano Baroque Recorders in price range 250 € - 350 €
- go to product group Soprano Baroque Recorders
- go to product group Recorders
- go to product group Wind Instruments
- show manufacturer details for Moeck
- Moeck Wind Instruments at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page