Lindy Fralin Blues Special ST-Set
PickupLindy's strat pickups are exact copies of the Fender pickups of the late 50s, early 60s. The pickups sound very open and lively and support the sound spectrum of your guitar. The Blues Special have 5% more windings than the standard pickup "Vintage Hot". This gives you 5% more centers and 5% less treble. Ideal for the "single note" solos. They hand wound like all Fralin pickups. You use the same high-quality materials as then:
- Black coil units
- 42 gauge SPN wire
- Alnico 5 magnets
- Staggered magnets corresponding to 1955 specifications
- Cut-off pickup cables per installation position
- Output power: Neck and center approx. 6.2- Bridge 7.2
There are some small improvements:
- The individual pickups are specially wound for the corresponding position (bridge - middle - neck). Therefore, a very balanced volume ratio is obtained.
- The middle pickup is wound with "reverse polarity", which causes the usual humming problem of single coils to be suppressed in the intermediate positions.
- All Frina pickups are much better than the old Fender pickups. This does not whistle, even with higher volumes.
- Cover included (colour: white)
|Position||Bridge, Middle, Neck|
|Stacked - hum free||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany