Keeley D&M Drive
- Daniel Steinhardt & Mick Taylor (That Pedal Show) signature overdrive/boost effect pedal
- Drive and Boost channels can be separated or shared
- Switchable sequence in signal chain
- True bypass
- Drive Section controls for Level Gain and Tone
- Boost Section controls for Level Gain and Tone
- Toggle switch to select the order of Drive and Boost Section in the signal chain
- Drive footswitch
- Boost footswitch
- Status LEDs
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input/output
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply with 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm barrel connector and polarity (-) inside (power supply not included)
- Current consumption: 55mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 95 x 50 mm
- Weight: 350 g
- Made in USA
Note: Battery operation is not supported
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 415965 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!