Harley Benton D-120NT
Steel String Guitar
- Body shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Spruce
- X bracing
- Body and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Dovetail construction
- Roseacer (thermally treated rosewood) fretboard
- Modern C neck profile
- Cream coloured bindings on body and neck
- Scale: 650 mm
- 20 Frets
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Nut width: 42.5 mm
- Roseacer (thermally treated rosewood) bridge
- Chrome-plated die-cast machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: .010" - .047"
- Colour: Natural, high gloss
|Back and Sides||Sapelli, Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||42,50 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 152025 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!