Harley Benton D-120CE NT
Steel String Guitar with Pickup
- Build type: Dreadnought with cutaway
- Top: Spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany (Sapele / Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck profile: C
- Dovetail neck joint
- Fretboard: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 650 mm
- Bridge: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- Pickup with preamp with volume knob and 4-band EQ
- Chrome-plated diecast machine heads
- Strings: .010 - .047
- Colour: Natural high-gloss
|Back and Sides||Sapelli, Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||42,50 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 336998 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!