Furch Vintage 1 OM-SR
- Vintage Series
- Orchestra model
- Top: Sitka spruce, solid
- Back and sides: East Indian rosewood (Dalbergia Latifolia), solid
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard and bridge: Ebony
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Scale: 650 mm
- 20 Frets
- Body binding/purfling: Artificial tortoise with contrast line
- End pins: Ebony
- Pickguard: Artificial tortoise
- Finish: Vintage Hand-Brushed
- Colour: Natural
- Incl. case
- Made in Czech Republic
|Back And Sides||Rosewood, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||45,00 mm|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 428673 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!