ESP E-II Horizon NT-II BPG
- Mahogany body (Khaya Ivorensis)
- Quilted maple top
- 3-Piece maple neck
- Ebony fretboard (Diospyros crassiflora)
- Radius: 305 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Frets: 24 XJ
- Pickups: EMG 57-7H (bridge) & EMG 66-7H (neck) humbuckers
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Black hardware
- Gotoh locking machine heads
- Gotoh Tune-O-Matic bridge
- String thru body construction
- Finish: Blue Purple Graduation
- Includes case
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434447 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!