VCA Linear (Voltage Controlled Amplifier)
The module A-130 is a voltage-controlled amplifier. An exponential VCA (A-131) is usually used for audio applications, while a linear VCA (A-130) is used for control voltages. This is, however, not a compulsory requirement.
The amplification the VCAs provide is determined by the voltage at the CV input and the position of the gain control, which sets the overall gain of the VCA. Each VCA features two audio inputs, each with an attenuator. They are amplified by an amount determined by the combination of the gain and the two CV controls.
- Doepfer VCA Modules at a glance
- display VCA Modules in price range 60 € - 80 €
- go to product group VCA Modules
- go to product group Modular Synthesizers
- go to product group Synthesizers
- go to product group Keys
- show manufacturer details for Doepfer
- Doepfer Keys at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page