Moeck 8521 Bass Renaissance
Bass Renaissance Consort RecorderThe Renaissance models are reconstructions based on instruments of the Hofburgmuseum in Vienna. This famous Viennese collection contains a large number of well-preserved Renaissance recorders, which are predominantly made of one piece.
In contrast to the originals, Moeck have provided the head and subpiece with pins and connected them with a brass ring. The basic tuning is 440 Hz (deviating from the original tuning of approx. 460 Hz.) and can easily be corrected by the spigot connection.
The fingering differs in part from the usual "baroque" form. Moeck explicitly recommends the original (R), but alternatively offers the baroque (B). In addition, Moeck can also tune the instruments to each other in the medium tone, which, in combination with the original feel, greatly facilitates ensemble play. The middle-toned mood supports, if necessary also by special grips, the purity of the thirds.
When tuning, Moeck pays attention to the fact that the individual flutes mix well and no one falls out of the ensemble due to sound or volume. The range is one octave and one sixth.
MOECK Renaissance Consort recorders are made of dark-stained maple and treated with linseed oil. Early on, frequent oiling of the inner bore is necessary until saturation of the wood is reached.
- Renaissance fingering
- In a hard case
- Moeck Basso Recorders in mostra
- Mostra Basso Recorders nella gamma di prezzo 1500 € - 2000 €
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Basso Recorders
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Flauti dolci
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Strumenti a Fiato
- Mostra le informazioni del produttore per Moeck
- Moeck Strumenti a Fiato in generale
- Vai alla versione stampabile della pagina