the t.akustik Wedges 30
Pyramid Foam Absorber
- Material: Polyurethane foam
- Bulk density: 25.0 ± ± ± 5%
- Compressive hardness at 40% deformation: 5.0 ± ± ± 0.5 kPa
- Tensile strength: At least 100 kPa
- Elongation at break: At least 80%
- Flame-retardant to MVSS 302 (flame rate <100 mm / min.) in accordance with DIN 4102 B3 (combustible)
- Board dimension: 300 x 300 x 50 mm, base: 20 mm, nub: 30 mm, adhesive under article no. 177265, according to DIN 4102 building material class B3
- Set includes 16 individual panels
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 470209 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!