Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- With 2 capsules
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Peak SPL: 130 dB (at 0.5% THD) and 140 dB at 10 dB PAD respectively
- Capsule diameter: 25 mm/gold vapour-plated
- Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Required supply voltage: 48 Volt phantom power
- 2 Selectable sound characteristics: "Brt" for the open and bright sound of the microphones from the 60s or "Wm" for a warm and round tone
- Status LED for active sound selection
- Switch for level adjustment and bass reduction
- Includes wooden case and holder for microphone stand
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 23% Irish VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Ireland are 15 EUR, free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 195431 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!